275g plain flour
75g caster sugar
75g brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
150g vegan butter (melted)
3 tablespoons aquafaba*
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
75g vegan marshmallow
100g chocolate chips
*Aquafaba is the liquid from a can of chickpeas.
Makes: 1 giant cookie sandwich
1. Place the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
2. Pour in the melted butter, aquafaba, vanilla extract and 50g of the chocolate chips. Mix to combine.
3. Split the cookie dough mix into two. Take one half and press into the bottom of an oiled cake tin.
4. Top with the vegan marshmallow and the rest of the chocolate chips.
5. Take the other half of the cookie dough and place on top of the filling, pressing it down at the edges.
6. Bake on 170 degrees celcius for 20-25 minutes.