500g strong white bread flour
1 cup vegan cheese
3 tablespoons aquafaba
2 tablespoons Marmite
A dash of oil
1. Mix together the flour and yeast in a large bowl.
2. Dissolve the Marmite in 300ml of warm water.
3. Pour into the bowl along with a dash of oil and the aquafaba. Mix to combine into a dough.
4. Knead for 5-10 mins. Place into an oiled bowl, cover with a clean teatowel and leave for an hour.
5. Remove the dough from the bowl and knock the air out of it on a floured surface. Mould into a ball and place on a floured baking tray. Leave for a further hour.
6. Cook on 200 degree for 30-40 mins, until golden brown.