1 white onion (chopped)
1 bulb of garlic (cloves thinly sliced)
6 cups vegetable stock
2 tablespoons harissa paste
1/3 cup olive oil
1 cup nutritional yeast
Handful of basil (finely chopped plus a few left whole for topping)
Makes: 4-6 servings
1. Place the spaghetti, onion, garlic and vegetable stock in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer.
2. Cover with a lid for 10 minutes and then remove the lid for the final 2-3 minutes (until all the stock has been reduced).
3. Mix together the olive oil and harissa paste and add to the pan. Mix to combine.
4. Add the nutritional yeast and basil and stir.
5. Serve topped with a few whole basil leaves.